CEU’s Coming Soon!!
I have been teaching licensed healthcare professionals continuing education units (CEU’s) since 2006. They have been offered at institutions of higher learning, addiction treatment corporations and innovative conferences in their fields. Some of which have been:
- Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
- Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Centre Antigua, West Indies
- Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
- West Palm Beach Convention On Addictions, West Palm Beach, FL
- California State Oriental Medicine Association Conference, San Francisco, CA
Eric Clapton’s Crossroads Centre Antigua, West Indies
West Palm Beach Convention On Addictions, West Palm Beach, FL
Cape Cod Symposium on Addictive Disorders, Cape Cod, MA
California State Oriental Medicine Association Conference, San Francisco, CA
Pacific College of Oriental Medicine, NY, NY
Emperor’s College of Oriental Medicine, Los Angeles, CA
Academy of Classical Oriental Sciences, Nelson, British Columbia
Bastyr University, Seattle, WA
City of Danbury, CT
City of Litchfield, CT
Forsythe Technical College, Winston-Salem, NC
Cancer Services of Forsythe Hospital, Winston-Salem, NC
Lotus Professional Group, Waterbury, CT
St. Mary’s Hospital, Waterbury, CT
Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury, CT
NW Connecticut Community College
Evolution of Treatment: An Experiential Conference, Miami, FL
Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches, West Palm Beach, FL
- Acupuncture, Chronic Pain & Addiction
- The Cycle of Addiction
- Opening the Eyes of the Heart
- The Fractured Shen: Trauma, Addiction & Courting the Spirit Back Home
- The Masks of Addiction: The Pericardium & the Outdated Roles of Protection
A complete line of Alchemist Recovery CEUs will be coming soon. They will offer the licensed healthcare professional with unique ways of viewing and treating the problem of addiction. In addition, they can be immediately integrated into whatever discipline you are currently practicing.
Randy Lyons can provide these intensive services for your business, treatment center or institution. They can be delivered in an experiential as well as didactic format to fit whichever type of venue and clientele are being served.
The cost is dependent upon the time needed, group size and general logistics involved with planning, travel, and implementation.
Contact me to find out more about how we may work together.